Friday, February 1, 2008

the best morning call*

>< DAMMMMM PEK CHEK

i am already very pek chek becos of afew things ,,,, and wat a good morning call to worsen my MOOD!

815 i wun never forget the time he called ,,, NB!

it is this early when i ytd slp at 3am ,,, then one bastard sms me ,, ask me where is W5-andc

how would i know? >< like i god like tat ,, i just a normal class rep

so i sae i not sure , then ask him if he wanna get another person number (gy) to ask ,,,,, *i helping out over here ,,,,

then he replied me : " you help me ask "

NB sms me this early i give u ways to find where W5-andc ,,, AGAIN NO THANKS LA NO PLS NO NOTHING LA ,,,

he also quite no brain la hor , wun call backed teacher ask ar?

AND DO I LOOK LIKE I GT HELP OUT IN JAE?

i just off my phone , u wan u find urself

tat time environment club i also nth to do with it , now JAE wat lunch de ,, i slping dude ,,, use ur brain before i slap ur face

do i realli have to be the same class as such person for the rest of the 2 years in poly?

AND YA AND IT IS U , JASON FROM DEWT/1B/02 *fuck off