Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I believed in my own style !

muhahaha ,, i blogging in the mist of exam cos i wanna sae i finally realized how i get to pass many exam and test when i start studying at last minute !!!!

weird and not logical ? but it all comes back to the basic word " planning "

i realized whenever i am trying to study for test and exam last minute , i will not try to read all the notes as soon as i get to my table , i will first take a blank paper to start planning what i going to do!

looking at the amount of time i am left with and what are my ability , i will start planning whether to study overnight , the time need for rest , the maximum study techniques i can think of ><

weird ? many ppl will think if u are studying for test and exam for last min , u just nid to study all the way !!! no time to waste!!!

WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!!

it may work for genius but for many like me , pls go back to planning ! cos i believe when u plan , u get more confidence and u noe when to do things ,,, AND OF COS !!! TAT ONI WHEN I NID TO STUDY FOR LAST MIN THEN I WILL PLAN! :P

muhaha , share wit u my studying style for todae !!!! for now to tml 11am

530-630 : eat , exercise and BLOG!
645-800 : read all the topic
845-1000 : read 2nd time
1130-1am: read 3rd time ( i believe reading alot things , it will get into ur brain ! )
1.30-3.30 : every 30 one topic :)
3.30-9.00 : ZZZ
9.00-11.00 : bath , go sch!!!!!
so u see i will have 6 hrs of studying and 9.5 hrs of rest !!!!

muhahaha so confidence of me !!!! LATER I FAIL TML TEST i jiu ma lu ~~~ lolll

my success don mean i will get A or full marks , it means i get to understand wat the things i going to be tested , then whether i can do well depends on the exam PERIOD !!!!

dun understand nvm , i dunno how to explain

anyway this is my way of success : LAST MIN PLANNING !!!
*don ever panic !!!!!