Tuesday, January 8, 2008

50% serious 100% crappy

muhaha , just finish cad powerpoint ,,, xiao case~~~~ lollll ><

feel our water treatment = my team of six and another team wit oni 1 ppl working hard ><><

went to see the mission sex control ~ >< lame ass THE BLOODY PEOPLE CHECK MY IC ,,, I DUN LOOK LIKE 16 meh? I AM 18 THIS YEAR !!! ROAR!!!!!

not bad a show ~~~~

looking around u ,,, EVERYONE IS WALKING IN PAIRS >< unlike poles attract huh ? lol

so many unlike poles already tgt , making me worried , later if everyone find their unlike poles , then later the world gt 1 more boi than gal , then OH MY HOLY !!!!! , then i am the oni one being single !!!!

ehem ( arranging my hair and pulling my tie ) , i am a serious MAN ~ hu cares about being attached! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~ ***me >< LOL!!!!! if u still reading this paragraph i can sae u pro ~ can tahan my noisinesses !!! LOL!!!!

dunno wat i crapping ><

question to readers : where will u wan ur honeymoon to be at ? ><

pls tag at my tagboard or email XXXXX_XXXX@hotmail.com or contact XXXXXXXX to answer my qns ,,,, stay tune to the next episode XD