Monday, December 31, 2007

I WILL MISS U 2007

lol ,, i think 2007 very sad ,,, everyone waiting for 2008 to come and don wan 2007 liao ,,, loll

wat happened in 2007 ,,, went working in swensen , fun job , made many friends there , learn many new skills ,experience was great ,, but also tiring la ><><><>

still in 2007 : of cos most of my working is while waiting for O levels , when gt back my result , realli quit heartbreaking i failed to pass my english ( as u all can see from reading my blog >< ) , enrolled to SP, DEWT !!!! wonderful class ,, at first so quiet , then slowly and steadily ,,, becuming SOOOOOO NOISY! lol ,, gossips around the class made me feel i still a kid not yet a adult :P fun to gossips fun fun fun ! I LOVE DEWT02!!!!! thanks for accepting me as your class rep ( :P )

we are the pioneer patch !!! seniors of the senior !!!!!

still in 2007 : joined alot club in sp , first was rock climbing and B.E club ,,, then dint like ppl at rock climbing cos they smoke at sport hall etc make me sick and tired of climbing ,,, then be club i was like very inactive !!! ><><><>

still in 2007 : currently in primers ! also not very active but ya i quite like this club where activities and event held will ask everyone to go ,, then everytime i go i will meet news frens , noe some crappers too !!! imagine u go for a camp and u talk cock from night to sunrise with someone u just met ! lol and start believing the shiok-eness when u wake most of ur senior up at the middle of the night!

still in 2007 : my MONEY and LOVE status ,,,, lol ,,, i realli quite broke , after not working so much , but i hab quite a saving still la :P loll ,,, i saving money to buy a house !!!!! jkjk ,,,, money bank having a big hole and will be empty in a few more months ><>

still in 2007 : ehem , for love ><><>

still in 2007 : MY FRENS !!!! thanks for making 2007 a fruitful , vegetableful , meatful , waterful , colourful , wonderful , orhlulu year !!!! lol u there will not be forgotten one la ,,, theres tzy , da , jason , zg , cc , kka , kyl , ppl from DEWT ! , from sp , from swensen , and huever have made my day ( even one day out of the 365 days )

sumary for 2007 : realli been a fast year for me ,,, so fast jiu nid to make 2007 gone and 2008 to come , sry 2007 i can oni write so little paragraph about U ><>

FINALLY : I WILL MISS U 2007 ,,, BUT HERE COMES 2008 WISHES !!

finally for 2008 :
-i wish everyone to be happi
-my family to be safe

-find a job
-no stress
-a apple ipod classic
-a honey !
-wallet
-new bags
-fun fun fun

-da faster find a gal , get GOOD result
-jason grow taller , find a gal , learn SHOOTING :P
-tzy don so fast go back aus , be safe , love kelly more !
-zg don break vase anymore MUAHHAHA , get good result
-cc PASS A LEVEL !
-kka don zibi , hmework lesser
-kyl don attitude , find us more !
-frens out there , HAPPI IS THE KEY !

LASTLY :PEOPLE HU READ MY BLOG , U GET WAT U WAN !!!! ( muhahah the good thing of reading my blog )