Friday, December 21, 2007

eat eat eat

lol ,,, early in the morning go eat dim sum wit my classmates ><>

not bad leh,,, buffet for dim sum 16dollars eat until u siao~~~~~

12 gorilla eating sooo many LONG ZI of dim sum !!!

but not bad xia ,,, hmm quite nice !

gt oreo , jason ( my class 1 not tat bastard ) , gy , justin , sean , luke , yang you , song yong , huizhen, jess , pey wen , me !!!!

then go marina sq walk walk ,, then go orchard walk walk ,,, ok my leg is realli breaking liao ><

hmm the auntie !!! make me abit pek chek wor ,,, wan sell me display set de shirt but don wan give me discount ,,, no brain!!! ROARRR BITE HER ARRRR

blog are not so convenience after all man ,,, cos if too many ppl read ur blog , u could sae things tat u don like ,,, if that person read it he/she will feel awkward ,,, if too little ppl read ,,, u write for urself read like ZIBI XIA ,,, so in the end

JASON LEEE ( NOT MY CLASS DE , THE BASTARD! ) ,,, STOP GOING OTHERS PPL BLOG AND LUFF AT THEIR BLOG !!! INCLUDING ME!!!!!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRR




below is a video of STUPID ppl using spoon to eat cake!!! >< not bad to eat lo !!!! but damm fun la !!!