Thursday, December 6, 2007

bad news SO MANY ~

i dunno i getting more sad , or i hearding more bad news than sadder

hmmm ,,, FIRSTLY baddest news ,,, i very shuai !!! OMGGGG cant lehhh ,,, shuai = more gal look at me , take my number OMG I NO TIME!!! lolll readers of my blog ,, DON SLAUGHTER ME

secondly ,,,, alot things lehhhh i dunno where to sae ,,, but then hor i think i cant write on my blog

so secondly is first bad news
still gt thirdly ,
fourthly,
fifthly,
sixthly.

ALOT BAD NEWS HOR ,,, but i wun sae out , but cant sae out !!!! I CANNOTTTTTTTT !!!! LOL!!! alot lehhhhhhhh ,,, why i cant sae out!!! COS I CANT SAE OUT !!! ><

todae was doing cad for very long ,, tmd very ma fan xia ,,,hmm but jess tat grp more ma fan ,,,nid to saw everything themselves ours is get by shop ><>

hmm justin they all did went to help them ,,, we wanted to help them to faster so as a class we finish tgt :)

LETS HAB MORE CLASS BONDING!!!! :)

K-box is on the way!!!! for our class :)

LASTLY I HEARD MY HAVANAS NO MORE SIZE MORE ME!!!!! OMGGG PLS SAT I COMING FOR U !!! PLSSSSSSS COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO PAPA!