Monday, November 5, 2007

ppl ,,, can don read de ~ rubbish*

alan de personal message wrote this : "i'd rather be blind, deaf and mute. So i wont see ur smile,hear ur voice and sae .... i love u <3 "

wat happen to him leh?!?!?! sound v sad ~

i wan change abit ,,, wun so sad : i'd rather be blind, deaf but mute. So i can rmb ur face,ur voice the day i saw u~ and sae .... FUCK U!

:P

u always tot u hab grew up, but the fact is u haben ~

be contented with wat u hab now ,,, other ppl hab worse situation than me ,,, so just live life to the fullest!!!! :)

rmb how to smile from ur btm of ur heart ~

why am i writing all this? LOL! cos thinking back of wat my life contain ? everyone hu step in and out left a lesson to me ,,, yet leave a hole in my heart

everyone of them matters to me still ,,, but the person hu made the biggest hole most hab not change ,,, I DUNNO WHY!!!!!!! soooooo long liaooooooooo ,,, ARHHHHHH ~~~~ i hope to see her again ,,,,, by chance by fate by luck !!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ,,,see? see?! see?!?!?! people are soooo stupid( me 2 ) ,,, they never get contented ,,, when is their fault they wun admit , pushing blames , when get good things wan better ,,, NEVER NEVER contented !!!

>< jack ps i dunno wat i writing !!! i just think wat write wat ~~~~ TML TEST AND I STARTING TO STUDY IN 10 MIN!!!! lolll OMGGGGGGGGGG 730 i hate u!

overall to sum up all i hab sae ~


RABBIT ROX!!!!!!!!! :P