Sunday, October 14, 2007

love is an accident

rottinggggg like fuck can??!?! roarrrr ,,, my yellow polo shirt gt a red dot at the back!!! NOOOOO~ damm saddddd laa ,, realli feels life so boring la ,,, hu can brighten up my day for now ? sooooo siannnnn ,,, my life is so dark now ,,, oh yuan lai i dint on my lights~ XD no link~~~~~

hmmm blogging nth but keep blogging cos i reaching 200 post le!!! jia u!! cont to post more! loll XD ,,, getting sick too~ wahhh oh ya i just wake up ,, i dint sleep late ytd leh ,, like 12am nia then jiu slp until now ,,, i damm pig ,,, i wanna shopping!!! someone pls volunteer to shop wit me ,,, lol ,,,i hardly find anybois hu can shop de leh ,,, andrew yin is one ,,, jason hai hao lo ,,, da CMI~ he once step in shopping centre = WAH TIRED LA ,,,, lolll he cfm scold me if he sees this :P

hmm i nid to shop~~~~~~ my green jeans ,,, like i rather find myself but like ALL SKINNES OUT THERE IS DAMM EX LA ,,,zzz damm pek chekkkkkk ,,, i not sure where ,, even i noe where the plaza ,, i dunno wat shop? ><

still wondering if i should get my havanas ,,, loll very ex lehhhhhh one sandals near 50 !!! i not working n not rich ,,, ><>

following someone advice ,,, for some problem u nid to keep it to urself ,, but for problems like mine ,, just tell everyone n u will feel better already ~

我又失恋~ :P sry mayday! LOL!


每一次从爱里离开
就像是心被切一块
切一块
下次再也不敢放胆爱
谁知道主歌才一半
桥段都还没唱出来
就突然
你的出现爆破了悲哀
难道我又我又失恋
不可能我又我又失恋
可是真的真的失恋
这一种feel
我又真的真的失恋
我爱你你爱我
我们再也找不到藉口
就像是第一次
一起飞著爱情的自由
我爱你你爱我
我们再也不需要藉口
又一次失恋
就算降讲有一点荒谬
谁在乎喔