Wednesday, October 10, 2007

my unlucky day



loll here is my toot head again!!! ,,, wit my toot mouth~ lolll

hmm todae very siannnn ,,, hmm todae de plan ,,, is changing from ytd ,,, not oni 1 type of changes ,,, IS ALOTTTT ,,, hmmm don feel like saeing ,,, actualli realli sian diao :P so lehhh ,, hmmm then jiu find ppl go out lo ,,, jason not free ,,, daaaaaa gt test till 430 but i waiting for him!! :)

hmmm going town ,,, i wanna buy my green jeans!!! i dunno wanna wait for havanas new type de or wanna buy old de leh ,,, still thinking ,,, so shopping till my pocket gt one big hole!!! mood not very good jiu shi like tat!!! loll someone hu see this just don sian diao ,,, u noe i wun tell u when i sad or sian diao but i realli quite am~~~ :) but i like ur rabbit alot alot !!! :) nah the picture is for u de ~ lolll ,,,

later maybe gt edits ba~~~ bye ppl~

edit #1:

went wit da to town walk walk ,, wanting to buy my green jeans ,,, so ya walk awhile around an hour jiu like da's papa ask him go back hme ,, never buy green jeans ,, sian diao realli ,,, then after tat go cwp awhile ,, buy beer also cant ,,, then go buy havanas also no hab my size ,, wanted to walk hme wit da but his mum came n fetch him lol ,, how suay can i be ?

tats not all ,,, someone came n told me alot things ,,, hmm aint so happi to hear it ,,, felt like a fool myself ,, asking some buddy of mine ,,, wat should i do ,, no one asked me to give up ,,, i don wanna to ,,, but i cant choose how to go on anymore ,,, i am a nobody since the start ,,, feelinggggg like sooo ,,, dunno how xplain ,, i haben eat dinner for now n not hungry at all so maybe this can explain how i feel ,,,

felt like a fool ,,u like me from the starting ,, leading to i like u ,, then u just give up like tat ,, i dunno how to carry on ,,, i wonder gays n lesbian gone thru all this izzit? lol i still able to luff sae a joke ,, wat am i ,,, I AM NOT A GAY :)

wat to sae ,,, i don wanna beg u to stay is useless ,, ur decision always so solid ,, so solid tat no one can move a single bit( maybe oni he could ) ,,, i cant hold on to u anymore ,,, or should i sae i cant hold on to u frm the start ,,, i feel useless overhere ,,, nvm(u noe wat i meant)

i don wanna noe how u loved him ,,, how u cant forget him ,,, wat i wanna hear is u asking me to stay ,,, :) ,,, i will cont to smile all the way ,,, i dint expect u said chemistry is fading ,,, u meant u or me? i realli hab no heart to find out anymore ,,, i dunno i dunno i dunno

其實還愛你

阿沁

作詞:阿沁 作曲:阿沁 編曲:陳飛午

我討厭 陰天的風 冷的那麼刺痛 只有你 能夠撫平所有的寂寞

昨天的風箏在角落 被誰丟到了路口 我很不想讓你 找到離開的理由

每一夜 閉上眼睛 我看到了惡夢 你微笑 但是旁邊的人不是我

天空切開一道裂縫 直接割到我心中 不想裝作脆弱 也不想愛的懦弱

其實我非常愛你 不想失去你 難道我沒有權利說我不願意

你給了他的吻 雖然只有餘溫 可知道我多渴望抓住你的心

我知道他很愛你 你怕他傷心 我每天假裝開心 害怕你離去

可不可以任性 求求你不要去 藏在我心裡 最後一句 其實還愛你


愛你

edits #2:

one of my gyl fren sae this:
she doesn't know what she's missing
her problem

make me luff like a mad dog ,,, madder than mad i dunno y

so long PPL~

edit #3:
kka sae this If she's the girl u r lokin for dont giv up... stead or gf is juz the name... if u really love some 1 that name is not that impt.... the way of treating each other is then the main idea... GOOD NIGHT PPL~ loll

i dunno wat to do ,, but i noe I VERY HUNGRY , i dint eat dinner ,, lolll siannn arrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~~~

i suddenly rmb ,, my three lollipop in the bag !!! ><>

chatting wit zigui n jason now ,,, we r talking everything under the sun ,,, lol!!! luffing like mad