Friday, October 5, 2007

the unforgettable REWARD ~

lol ,,, hmmm aiyo ,,, todae is OC ,,the stupid teacher don allow me to hab SWIMMING POOL AS A TOPIC FOR PRESENTATION ,,, but allow MAKE UP as PRESENTATION!!! ppl sound blur but the part is must link to my course , diploma in environment management and water technology ,, WHICH iS MORE LINK swimming pool or MAKE UP !??! fuckkkkkkkkkkk~~~~

hmm ,,, so gem was wth also ,, captain dunno wat is talking rubbish ! loll he just earning a bowl of rice and not teaching ,,, WE CAN READ FROM THE NOTES ,,,, lolll ,,, the gem class from alot gal becum ALOT OF BOIS! wtffffffff loo ,, i dunno wat happened ><>

i should not hab talk to captain alot cos he keep looking at me and he not i not listening but he still look at me ><><>

hmmm then dota time! loll ,,, hmmm wooooo C'dric ks like fuckkkkk laaa ,, 6,7 times ,,, my meepok damm pro! lol ,,, super funny la ,,, ><>

so came out wit a plan wit hai ping and i act hai ping! ><><>

soooooo on mrt SOMETHING SPECIAL HAPPENED! we let someone sit the seat! :) lolll chey where gt special ,,, then SOMETHING SPECIAL HAPPENED AGAIN! i put my lappy inside my bag! ><>

someone hu is learning fountain should take care of herself ,,, don get cuts and injuries anymore !! and thennnn i dunno don sae i SGT ! lolll ><

goodnight ppL! i going to be broke real soon~