Tuesday, October 30, 2007

children hme visit~













lol ,,, EVERY CUTE HOR? OMGGGGG ,,, ok my hair was very very messy COS I RUN HERE RUN THERE!!!!!!! loll until i faint lo~

NANANA LOOK LIKE TEACHER? OMG my class alot potential teacher right? loll

CHILDReN HME! they are not orphan ,,, from single parents all this ,,, which parents not able to take care of them ,,, haix feel sad for them

but they are happi :)

keep wan me hug them ~~~ LOL!!! i damm tired!!! u all noe u very heavy anot!??!! loll pic of me hugging them another day ba~ i still don hab it~ lol

so cute lo hmmmmmm one gal gal skip better than me!!! I SO PRO ALReADY I STILL LOSE~~~ LOLL!!!! throw face

went there to do cip! lolll i totally forget and dint prepare anything go there ,,, not even sweet! >< so bad

starting there a guy intro us around then we gave tuition from 230 to 430 ,, i can oni sae MY PRIMARY SCHOOL SCIENCE SUX! lolll CMI!

oh btw TAT PLACE HOR!!! IS THE 9O'CLOCK SHOW TAT ORPHANAGE!!! TAT RUI EN TAT SHOW POLICE DE AR!!! SAME PLACE LEHHHHH!!! OMGG I SHOCK ,,, there is quite a number of differents there wor

1st ,,, not orphan
2nd ,,, the hall is tuition centre
3rd ,,, children there is not same as tv ,,, cuter n more playful!
4th ,,, NO BB GUNS TO PLAY! lolll
5th ,,, I WAS THERE BUT TV NO HAB ME!

overall ,,, i think if i free i will go there n help out de ,,, i just love doing all this ,,, make me feel like i am wei da de REN! lolll

hmmm oh ,,, my brother brought ps2 ,,, actualli we shared la ,,, buy ps2!!! like not ps3 ~~ loll ,, why no ps3? more ex and no fa ban de game ~~~ POLICE DON CATCH ME!!!

then brought t3 bathe de ,,, body pimples go away!!!

also buy itchy thingy~~ VERY ITCHY!!! Lol use le better le~ :)

just now ate dinner outside ,,, wahhh i feel so bad ,,, i order alot things to eat ,,, then bill 119+ ><>< lolllll

so later ,,, i either playing draft or i will play ps2 !!! LOL!

tata todae is a tired day~~~