Monday, September 3, 2007

GYL camp WO LAI LE~

suddenly i am so into this camp ,,, lolllll i think cos of todae briefing ba ,,, i saw ppl frm smit , eee coming back frm the camp , being so united and fun ,,,, GYL = generation Y leadership camp ,,, call generation before ppl born frm 1980-1994 is called generation Y i dunno why but interesting huh! lolll ,,, my brother n sister also generation Y!! camp sounded v fun! :) make me wanna faster goo!!! and ya HEARD TAT OVER THERE GT A&W!!!!!!!! miss A&W LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ lolll :)))))))

hmm just finish packing my bag and my room ,,, something i wanna complain leh jack ,,, i realli hate my brother when he give excuse ,,, u see he broke his hand ,,,, and then he all of the sudden tell me , u better pack the comic before u go oversea ,,, zzzz like wth ,,, 200+ comic for me to arrange la ,,, zzz all alone ,, and when making messier is one of his part too ,,, unfair laaaaaaaa just few years born before me and can order me! lolllll i guess my sister will sae this too ~~ MUAHHAHA but i not tat bad to her ~ lolll ,,, very giddy when i arrange ,,, guess i will bring my LOVELY~ panadol cold there ~~~ i think i still sick ~~~ wahhhhhhhhhh forget it ~ lollll MY BAG LOOK LIKE BOMB~ SO BIG~ lolll i can squeese so many thing inside i super shiok ~ lollll

todae briefing was nice ,,, although power failure when deputy principal wan to give a speech ~ loll but other than tat , the awarded best photographer or wat de la , also climb mount everest de one ppl give a talk too ,,, mario tot i will slp xia ,,, but i just love listening to other ppl successful story ,,, at secondary many told me tat i will becum success if i wan to ,,,, hmmm lol! BUT I DUN WAN TO!!!! hmmm weird huh ,,, but is a smart way out of trouble too :) nvm u dun understand jack ~ lol ,,, so climbing mount everest ,,, train climbing the 30 storey hdb flat for 20 times or 30 times? LOL!!! tats wat the training , 6 times a week!!!!!!! omg laaaaa lolll ,,, and alot more about him tat interests me :)

so ya tml waking up at 530 ,,, then meeting one person i dunno hu lai de la ~~ lolll at amdritly 630 to go sembawang at 645 to mario dad car !!!!!! muahahah thanks mario~ lol ,,,

since mario helped so much i should post about him , his real name is muhammad ( looking at the name tag we exchange !! LOL ) so ya he is 01 de class rep and i am frm 02 , class rep 2 ,,, lolll everytime gt class rep briefing or wat , is he remind me de ,,, without him ,, realli dunno how to find places all this MUHAHHA lolll ,,, he is call mario cos of the FOC camp which is orientation camp of BE ( built environment ) he hab his ulti MARIO DANCE~ lolll tats abt him la :) ,,, pic of him below~

actualli i trying to write as much as possible ,,, if someone miss me ,, WHICH HOPE SHE WILL ,,, loll gt nothing to do ,,, can this post again n again since i cant post for the next 4 days and then can luff over and over again lo ,,, lolll DON FLOOD MY TAGBOARD DA !!! lollll XD

4 days in a blink of eye = gone le ~ loll so ya i will come back on friday night ~ seeya guysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF YA IF PPL GOING FOR SEASONZ CHALET ,,, PLS GET MORE MONEY~~~~ LOLL OUT OF NO WHERE I SAEING THIS BUT I JUST RMB WAT PUT IN WAT !!! LOLLLL RMB HOR!!! CHALET IS ALSO ROUND THE CORNER ( the left corner : said ali ,,, jane : NO THE RIGHT ONE! ,,,, leonard : watever~ )


SO LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
FRENS , FAMILY , BYE BYE BYE ~~~~ LOLLL IF I NEVER COME BACK MEANS IIIIIII lost my passport! loll jkjk :)