Sunday, September 23, 2007

5 year old kid


why am i always being treated like a 5 years old kid??? omg i realli dunno why lo ,,,, zzzz i wanna go bbQ~~~~ zzzzz but wtf n wth and why i cant go ,,, cos they sae they don wanna let me get all the things i wan ,,, they in this case refer to my father ,,, zzz hmm wthhhhh

i dunno wat wrong wit him la ,,, i go out don smoke , don fight all this de ,, he should noe ,, and yet he still think i gt bad company ,,, not everyone is like him ok ,,, damm pek chekkkk laaaaaa ,,, a 17 years old teenager being treated like a kid ,,, i realli dunno how to sae and comment on those parents who do tat ,,, COME ON ,,, UR KID NID MORE FREEDOM ,,, i aint a gal too ,,, so WHYY?

i seem so carefree but are restricted by so many things ,,, i don hate my father ,,, just hate his way of treating me ,,, and my freedom ,,,,,,,,,,

someone who is working out there ,,, is a tootie and better tc of herself ,,,











EDIT #1: wat hab 5 years old kid do todae ,,, NTHHH!!! he rotted like fuck ,, and fuck like rot!!! zzz damm pek chekkkkkkkkk

skipped breakfast cos is brought by them ,,, so god damm pek chek wun eat wat they buy lo ,, i wait n waited till he fell aslept and went to eat wit my sister ,,, she also think my father siao ding dong,,, roarrrrrrrrrrr

ate without him ,,, ROARRRRRRRRRR i such a bad son but i cant help it ,,, OTHER PPL ARE BBQ-ING NOW BUT I STRUCK AT HME FOR GOD DAMM NO REASON ,,, it is not my exam period , not sch-ing period too AND WHY CANT I GO OUT ,, after chalet i oni went out once looooo ,,, and i return hmmeeee by 7pm !!! and WHY HE SAE DON LET ME GO OUT ,,, for fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,,, ppl hu read my blog ,,, this post ,,, now then u all noe how RESTRICTED I AMMMMMMM~~~~ roarrrrrrrrrr ,,, lollll ,,, siannnn i rather face my lappy whole day then to face him for a minute!!!

I WANNA BBQ I WANNA SEE GYL PPL!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!! provided without me ~

DON GET DRUNK WITHOUT ME !!!! DON HAB FUN WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ><>