Thursday, August 30, 2007

walking in the rain ~

i love to walk alone in the rain , in my own pace ~

i feel like i can think alot !!! lollll no wonder i get sick all the time,,,, just now i walk a super longcut from cwp to my hme xia ,,, mean like 1hr to walk ~~~ lolll i dunno wat i doing but i just walk very long cut ~~~ sooooo fun but i more n more sick le ba~~~

todae went to sch early in the morning , dint eat until 12!!! for me like WTH LE LA!!! lolll but my team seems fun~ lollll paint dao wo de shirt!!!!!!! arhhhhhhhhhhh damm it ,,, the banner quite nice~ loll

so ya tat about all i done todae ~ muhahaha ~~~

my pay is finally here!!!!!!!! still nid fews days to into my bank ~~~ i am still damm broke cos oni 120 nia~ like a blink later jiu gone le!!!!

someone gt her hair cut , and i like it very much!!!! :)