Saturday, August 18, 2007

interesting , there is always u in me ~ lolll


so yaaaaa woooooooooo just nowwwwww i dunno wat i doing again like keep floating this few days staring at the computer doing nth !!! haixxxx i dunno i test my webcam and play wit myself but then MY WEBCAM SPOILT SPOILT DE haixxx but now back to normal le ,,, should be someone very suay la i talk to ehem i mean myself then cannot work the colour ! orange becum GREEN!!! lolll puke ~ hmm so went bball after rotting by myself ~ lollll i like very kiam pa but I AM LEONARD and mao is mao mushroom is rabbit xiao ma yi is shortie fei fei is fat fat de logic same de !!! lol

went bball super funny laaaaa i eat curry puff i jump abit i wan vomit !!! lolll then play until very fun gt dom willy zigui da zibi , jason darren gym until dint come ! sure fitt until cannot de lo ! wth loll i too tired le la ,,, aiyo nvm play bball lo then when da and zibi left first left me dom willy and ah gui we play 2v2 super funny! lol ,, willy is call WO , dom is NI , zigui and me is DA( idunnolabutoneisheandanotherishe) so when willy keep goal in , i will WO HAO LI WOR ! lolll then i super gl la! everyone start playing wit the names le ,,, i jiu very hl de sae COMPARING WO HEI NI , WO ( willy ) HAO LAN WORRRRRRRR lollllll super funny ,, one part of the bball thingy is when willy go pass ball to zigui then he hit his head ! then me and willy jiu gl , i sae wah lao don purposely la u ! lolll then cont cont la then dom go pass to willy at full strength OMG HEADSHOT! loll so kena lo hmm the scene very funny !!! lolll i dunno how xplain but my and zigui as usual occupy one space tgt hold our stomach or kidney and LOOK AT THE SKY AND MUHAHAHAHAHA !!!! very shiok laaa lollll okok i enjoy my bball game which i dunno wat i doing and iiiiiii TOE CRAMP WTHHHHHHHH like retribution coming le lolllll

so seriously wat i doing here when monday is my exam i dint hab the heart to study but going to start later ba ,,, i realli no confidence in any of the test my class how sae all too smart until i like very stupid ,,, but for a guy hu don wan to be successful is ok ,,, i just wan to open my own pet shop and have my dssd ( if anyone hu noe , WILL noe ~ ) lolll then everyday go back my hme and play monopoly and MUST WIN! jkjk no link again XD lolll