Saturday, August 11, 2007

monday exam time 6pm to 8.10pm !!! omggg i just found out !!! lolll seat number is 89 !!! hope will be my lucky number !!! haben start studying !!! lolll omggggg jia u later !!! if no ppl jio me dota = i study ! loll

so went training wit ah son ! hmmm he gt stamina ! i don hab ,,, cham liaooo i must be more fit !!! i must be! arghx roar!!!!!!!! so ya went hme and dota till arnd 5 plus i went to slp ! the imp part is HOW I WAKE UP!!!!! my bro , sis , mum SINGING KTV AT HME !!! omggggggg wthhh right !!!! lollll i wake up by them ,,, i dunno is mic spoilt OR THEY REALLI SING SO NAN TING ! lolll ,,, so ya my dad dint sing ,,, LOL!!! i wake up stare at them ,,, lollllllllllllllllllll so yaaaa omg realli is more nan ting ,,, yuan lai my family all cant sing ! lollllllllll ,,, sad sad sad ,,,

































why i leave so many space ? COS JUST TO SAE BYE !