Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Believe Me, I'm Leonard!

At chalet now. However, i dont know how can i blog this entry now! But, i have my ways!

Now on my way to chalet! Class gathering, with the lecturer. I hope it wont be a session, taking out books and study TGT! T.T

End of my post. Will update more later! Bye Byeeeeeeeeee!!

OKAY, i'm backkkkk!

i'm sleeping like a log just now, and now. so, i wonder how did i manage to post this part! ><
OK. CLASS CHALET! and is at changi! right beside CHANGI HOSPITAL! like, WHAT THE HELL!! what month is this???!! and we're staying beside THE HOSPITALLLLLLL!!!!
i'm scared. =/ shiver like hell. HAIIISSSS. too BAD, gt to seperate rooms with ....... ( you will know if you know! ) THERE GOES MY WONDERFULLLLL PLAN! it shall be a boring chalet! cause my plan failed like shittttt!

bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss! continue to be PIG!