Friday, July 27, 2007

Leonard isn't here!

Hello everyone, Amanda here. (:

It's raining once again. Bad rainy season, I hate.
Both Monica and Lily are working now, and it's Betty's 3rd month with X today. Sense the boredom in me? ): Projects shall accompany then. The same goes for the next 2 days I guess? I'm so glad that it'll be the end of this sem after 2 weeks or so. I hope I don't have to repeat any module. Chalet during Sept, hope it's gonna be fun too. Oh yes I gotta get myself a job asap before the O's ppl come flocking out!

Anyways, my dad came to me last night (out of the blue) and asked, "How are you doing these few days?"
"Very well," I told him. (:

Okay, I'm like superbly bored now! Gotta thank nard here for sparing some time for the chat, or I'll definitely be stoning again.

So if you people are interested to know what nard posted for today, come visit my blog! Click here!