Wednesday, July 11, 2007

JACK EAT THE FRUIT = JACK FRUITS !

wooooooo happi belated bd da !!!! lol ,,, aiyo todae go sch very funny cos my class wearing sch u !!! i reach sch late and saw gy ,,, he realli full U and look neat xia hmm not bad xia ,,, aiyo quite a few wear la ,,, make me rmb my bd celebration but oni and jason and kka wear ,,, very sad lo ,, lol ,,, nvm i went in as usual MY FAR CORNER SEAT WAITING FOR ME ,,, woooo and then play play play then teacher decided to test us on the structure program ,,, i becum very kan jiao xia since i haben touch structure for SOOOOO longggg lol then jason teach me and i very blur ,,, ma fan him xia !!! lol then plaaaaaaaaaayyyy till lesson over again then take some photossssss lol ,,, aiyoooo

i feel like typing alot things but dunno wat to type !!! i just wan sae I VEryyy happiiiiii wooooo LOL DOTA TIME JACK!!! see ya in a FRUIT T_T ,, going primers camp and blah blah