Sunday, July 29, 2007

I CLEANED MY TOILET !!!!!


THIS PIC IS SHOWING JASON SHORTEST COS ONI HIS EYE IS SPOTTED!!!




my tzy!



was woke by my dad for breakfast this morning! dammmmm i just slept at 2am and woke at 8 T_T damm no slp nvm just go eat!!! I JUST LOVE FOOD !!! lollll motivated by the food and woke up and go out eat loooo ,,,

dint do anything much laaaaaa just play alot dota and then see alot anime todae and CLEANT MY TOILET !!! volunteer by my brother n sister ,,, i made wrong my cad modelling program cham liao laaaaaaa cant reinstall de ,,, damm sian diao ! nt doing hmework todae tml then do laaaaaa lollll ,,,

i kena no life nowadays but no choice no money no honey no money no outing no money no LIFE! lolllll so much for no money !!! i feel like growing money in the soil water it everyday then maybe a money tree will come out ! lollll

HOW EVERYONE DOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE EVERYONE FINE( kena fine,,jkjk) !!!!!!!!
a pic of MY TZY loll sry kelly! n short jason!