Friday, May 18, 2007

recover soon PAPA!

hmm my dad in hospital now ... sick for 2 whole week and then went to hospital ... i think is low blood pressure and lack of oxygen de ... just hope he gt better day by day ... so u see my aunt helping out in business ... my mum is kena tired i can see .. i going hospital later to see him ... ytd see him he look better STILL TALK ABT TOTO zzzz lol funny la ... aiyoooooo i kena tired , but hab to go sinces i wan tc of him and mum ... i think my bro is kena worried ... he in army now and cant come out till tml ... so his gf called and ask abt dad too ... OK HIS FINE!!!!

ytd marked my day for e learning ~ wooo ... lol... todae went back to sch though to do my self cert .. zzz the step is like oni 3 page for me ... cause i brought frm sch ... so i saw a person i dunno how i noe de ... he doing a 30 page++ de instruction book ... lol ...

i realli don like ppl hu not going wear full sch U to my bd celebration ... i kena fan of ppl asking if can wear mixed so i just sae ya to all ur request ...if wan me to hab a happi bd ... just wear sch u ..

-get well soon dad