Monday, March 26, 2007

my hair was secondary school standard again !

lol ... sian can! tired like hell ... ytd slept at 4am then wake up at 8.30 ... damm tired la ! lol .. so went kyl shop see see awhile then go sp le ... wei hao check wrong timing for da ... so da also todae make student card .. but hor in the end dint make cause our hair rejected ... so i go cut hair ... cause very angry ma... so i go cut like short until cannot de type !!! IS TOTALLY SECONDARY SCHOOL DE LEONARD !!! lol .. arhhhhhhhh cmi la ... oh ya todae noe one more ppl also ... name chu ping ar... hmm my primary school fren zhi wei de fren ... cause he also hair too long .. so we hab lunch and cut hair tgt .. damm fun la .. lol ... i can see he not quiet type de .. oni don dare talk .. lol ... so sp meet ba him .. lol xchanged numbers though lol ... so JUST WATCH FINISH my korea show !!! damm touched ... nearly cry wor ~ lol ... now v v v tired la ..

so i going to buy laptop le... all my MONEY! going to down the laptop ... aiyo ...2000+ de laptop so i still nid take frm mama ... my mama very happily sae ya .. so forunate to hab my papa my mama as my papa mama lol ... lame la ! aiyo ... damm nice la ...so i think i will buy it soon le ... aiyo ... cant wait .. lol

garry called for bball but too tired le ... sry leh ... nan de he called us .. jj called for movie also reject cause going sp .. lol ... like very wat leh ... hmm so going to off till sat ~ this 5 days is a good question of how to spend it ... lol ... aiyoooohhhxxx ... fun fun fun!!!! tats it!