Tuesday, February 6, 2007

jack n HU went up the hill ?

MOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BRO !!! jack when can u find ur gal ??? jack n jill walk up the hill ... no hill no gal? LOL! don beat me in my dream pls ~~~

yo bro how are u ??? forget it ... u wun reply me de ... ok abit sot sot le me ... so early jiu post le ... cause cause I SCARE AT NIGHT CANT USE ... sian ... nvm la ... post now or later also same ... todae when i wake up ... i on my com ... then phone call ... KTV AGAIN !?!?!?!? jio da n ting xian go also ... me jj tomato yp da and ting xing lo ... the drink dunno wat choco de la ... very nice ... they stole my drink ... zzz i go toilet come back i drink then felt weird ... then they start luffing they toped up !!! fark !!! aiyo ... then nth much todae lo ...

da cant online le this fews days ... no ppl sae my blog outdated ! lol ... also quiet alot le !!! lol ... sian sian sian sian .... but nvm i think just stop here ... use my rest of the time to find jill !!! so my bro can go up the hill wit her le !!!!


- look at the stars above they luffing at us for we are still in our maze ... GET OUT OF IT SOON PLS ~
- a smile a day or ur smile a day keep the unhappi jack away !!!!