Monday, February 5, 2007

HEY BRO!!!! once again i think i hab to go back to writing every previous day de entry le .... zzzz

ytd was not a fine day for me bro ! zzz i wake up by my parents nagging me ~~~ zzz ... i wanted to slp more but just wake up for their sake ... but then zzzz MY KNEE HURTS ZZZ ... i cant walk properly cant even bend it ... zzzz lousy knee ( rmb tat at 178 bball court i fell and land on oni tat knee ...) now swollen again ... maybe cause ran to da hse de route de fault ba ... then still hab to act as i am normal ... or my parent sure super nagging ~~~~ zzzz

while eating my breakfast ... my brother and papa was changing the water in the fish tank ... then my papa starting to act crazy .. played wit my brother de tummy ( WHERE GOT ARMY SO FAT DE AIYO !!! ) lol i was sitting at the chair luffing like siao ...then i on the com ... zzz then my brother sae he wan use !!!! UNFAIR LEH JACK !!! kik his ass ~ his com spoilt then now anyhow dl things into my com wah lao eh ~ cant even play a lagless game le ( dota laggy!!! )

then went out wit my mama ... to find my phone ... cause got a 200 dollar voucher but was my uncle name .. then we go ask if can use without my uncle name ... but then cant ...waste my time ... dint bring hp out also ... then my mama went shopping lo ... i try to walk as normal wit my stupid pain pain knee ... zzzz damm pain u noe gals speed at shopping ba bro ~ zzzz

brought her her bd present ... a wonderful PILLOW !!!!!!! lol .... acutalli all i did was to pay and she chose it lol ... then went hme after buying food ... ate then slp le zzzz sound like 100% pig ... cause my leg ma cannot blame me bro ~

wake up for superstar final !!! but aiyo di ya never win i sian diao ... so crazy to be alone at my parents room .. while the rest of the family at the living room watch soccer ... i was like so zi bi at my hme always ... felt left out ...

coming to why i dint online ytd ... i was begging my mei to not slp for just a while so i can write a entry to the blog ... i always try not to disturb her slp but she just dun understand me ... nvm for she don allow ... i shown her abit of temper la cause she sae she don wan let me online ( as my com at her room ) but made me anrgier when she told papa to come scold me ... wtf lo damm angry la ... my mood was not good at all for the whole day cause of the stupid leg ... haix

then being pushed around i went to living room and see the show lo .. result out !!!!!!!! diya lost .... zzzz totally sian diao

LASTLY I WAN COMPLAIN BRO !!! CAUSE JUST TELL THE ONES BELOW MY BLK TO STOP THE CONSTRUCTION AT THIS EARLY MORNING !!! i wanted to wake up at 10 plus ... so can prepare go out .. zzz but the stupid bang bang bang i dunno wat the shit la is going on below my blk then wake me up at 8 wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damm tu lan again lo !!!! zzzz

bro ... i am a failure i can oni sae this ... zzzz AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .... cried before slping ytd !?!?!?! just cant control ~~~~