Sunday, January 28, 2007

every post was wat happen ytd !!!! lame blog !!!

lol keep post ytd de ... night don wan fan wo de mei mei + my pa kp cant use com ~ SOB !!!!

aiyo ~ ytd happen wat leh ... hmm i wake up very tired !!! damm like don wan work but last two day ma ... so go work lo ... went somerset mrt i decided sit down although alot ppl seeing me ... but hu caresssss ~ then i dunno when they come they kik my leg !!!! pain but i act not pain LOL jkjk .. not pain but shock lo ... hmm then we walk the underground then then then si tian xian suddenly appear frm behind me SHOCK ME AGAIN ~ went work lo ... runner for the last time ba ... lol ... hmm got one time jammed like siao ... then superman come in kpkb ... zzz very kp !!! i wonder why alot chef also noe i quitting .. lol came out frm kitchen at 3.15 then went station ... then SIR ERIC GO hold my arm SHOCK ME AGAIN !!!!!!!! zzzz then he ask me ( u realli wan quit ar? ) i reply ya he sae ( but ytd i dream of u sae u haben think carefully leh wan reconsider ma? ) ZZZ !?!?!?! lol ... wtf he saeing i also dunno

met alan and yong jun after work to pool ... loser pay is damm stress ... my hand pain somemore after work .. lol alan won i second yj third ... so i pay for my far nia ... alan dint pay any while jy paid 2 person e .. went eat at s11 ... when i wan buy food i found out my wallet no money le !!!!! go take frm atm found out i send 700 in 3 weeks also !!!!!!! fark fark ... very diao lo hmm ... no money le ... nvm i decided to touch those 2000 ... lol !!!!! saw jj they all at S11 ... went sae hi to them but all very cold reply so i dint stay long ...

then went to walk walk .. at first sae is buy alan thingy then becum i brought a belt earring ... zzz
.. fark fark fark !!! ONI CAN SAE : i wan my third entry to longer then da !!!!!!! lol zzz put more zzz= more words !!! yeah~~~ aiyo then go ah da hse lo ... crazy ... CAUSE HE WAN JIAN FEI !!! i dint tell anyone !!!!!!! lol ... hmm .. went visa park to jog ... hmm found out we two OLD LE !! must jia you ... jio jason come run next time !!!!! his papa very sick , but i think sick still can be fierce ba !!! lol ... saw a horror show at his hse before lefting ( cardcaptor sakura ) damm scary !!! CLOW CARDS RETURN TO UR ORGINAL SHAPE !!!!! lol tat wat i rmb ~

hmm so i walk hme alone very scary ... the whole street like like like very empty .. i still aching all over ... hmm ...reach hme le i saw my ah ma slping then i noe MY AH MA LAI LE !!!!!!! lol
hmm... wat to sae to not lose da leh ... hmm HE VERY FAT !!!!!

jiu write until here cracked alot juice frm my brain le and AND and I GOING TO LATE LE !!! ( cant late for last day ) wahh lao eh times flies ~~~~~~~~

knew a cruel fact todae ... but everyone an wei me ( especially jason called me ask me ok anot is the most touching part haha silly mouse ) ... touched ~ lol ... frens jiu frens ba .. history do repeat la ... maybe is i realli no good ... watever !!!! i not very sad and not very happi la ... I GOT THE F(lirt) FACTOR SCARE HU !!!